Jamie says: Need a super quick gluten-free snack or meal? Try this Gluten-Free Bruschetta Pizza.
It takes all of about 1 minute to make. For real!
And if you don’t have to live GF, you can easily modify this recipe by using a regular tortilla. (If that’s the case, I’d recommend a whole grain one, of course.)
Gluten-Free Bruschetta Pizza
- 1 gluten-free plain tortilla (Rudi’s)
- 1/4 cup four cheese mexican blend fancy shredded cheese (Publix)
- 2 Tbsp sweet peppers bruschetta (Gia Russa)
- Lay tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese. Use a spoon to spread bruschetta on top. Microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: Rudi’s gluten-free plain tortilla are made with whole grains and are an excellent source of fiber. The cheese is an excellent source of calcium. And this pepper bruschetta is an excellent source of vitamin C.