Jamie says: We had a farewell brunch for the social work interns at the office yesterday. I can’t believe we’ve had two groups of interns come through already in my short time there. I was reflecting on how bitter-sweet it is, to leave something so great yet to go on to something else so great. I was also thinking back to how it’s been a year since my graduation and how I did my internship at the VA…
Everyone at work loves Chobani, so I brought Teddy Grahams with Cinnamon Orange Mango Greek Yogurt Dip to the brunch.
Want to give Chobani a try? Click here to download coupons for Chobani Greek yogurt.
Teddy Grahams with Cinnamon Orange Mango Greek Yogurt Dip
- 6 oz non-fat (0%) Blood Orange Greek yogurt (Chobani)
- 6 oz low fat mango (2%) Greek yogurt (Chobani)
- dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cup graham snacks (Teddy Grahams, honey)
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurts. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Place bowl on a large plate with a spoon in the yogurt.
- Divide graham snacks on the plate surrounding the bowl. Serve with an additional spoon on the side. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: This fun snack can be a healthy treat. The Honey Teddy Grahams no longer have trans fats and the first ingredient is whole grain wheat flour. (See for yourself.) And Chobani yogurt is a high in protein, low in fat, and a good source of calcium, and contains probiotics (the good-for- you bacteria). Yay! What a great combination!