Jamie says: I’m addicted to these- Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Chip English Muffins. Over the past few days, I’ve made ’em three times.
The peanut butter and chocolate are a winning classic combination. Think Reese’s taste.
It’s so simple, yet absolutely so delicious.
I liked how the chocolate chips melted on top of the hot English muffin. Good ’till the last bite…
Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Chip English Muffins
- one 100% whole wheat English muffins (Thomas’)
- 2 Tbsp natural chunky peanut butter (Smuckers)
- 24 bittersweet 60% cacao premium baking chocolate chips (Ghiradelli)
- Use a fork to pull English muffin apart. Place halves in toaster and cook until lightly brown and slightly crunchy.
- Spread peanut butter on English muffin halves. Top with chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: Using whole wheat English muffins, natural peanut butter without trans fats, and dark chocolate chips makes this meal/snack a healthier choice.