Jamie says: Not many things in life are free- except hugs, Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal, and ChooseMyPlate educational materials. I came across the Quaker offer on Facebook and the ChooseMyPlate freebie when I was researching products at work. (Okay, there are some other free things in life, but those were the first that came to mind.)
I got a kick out of getting my free box in the mail and loved my breakfast. I enjoyed it so much that I put Quaker Oatmeal Squares on my grocery list and bought a box at the grocery store this weekend. See, advertising does work!
To get your free box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares, click here. (It also comes with a dollar-off coupon.)
Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Blueberries and Peanuts
- 3/4 cup blueberries (farmers’ market)
- 1 sample box (~1 cup) Quaker Oatmeal Squares- Honey Nut
- 2 Tbsp lightly salted cocktail peanuts (Planters)
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- Wash blueberries and pour in a cereal bowl along with Quaker Oatmeal Squares, peanuts, and milk. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: With a 1 cup serving of this cereal, you can almost meet the minimum daily recommended amount of whole grains! Start off your day the whole grain way!