Jamie says: Potatoes- great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
I really enjoyed the little (they’re bite-sized) potatoes for a change. They’re creamier than regular white potatoes, and by having more surface area, they can pick up more flavor, too. With just a few basic seasonings, they’re really delicious. You can enjoy them with breakfast foods like eggs, refrigerate leftovers and add them to a salad for lunch, or serve them as a side dish at dinner.
Parsley Potatoes with Rosemary Ketchup
- 24 oz honey gold potatoes (Potato Inspirations)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (Flippo Berio)
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup (Hunt’s 100% natural tomato ketchup)
- dash rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Rinse potatoes, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a baking dish. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Coat evenly. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- Pour ketchup in a serving dish. Sprinkle with rosemary. Serve potatoes with rosemary ketchup. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: Potatoes are a good source of vitamin C. About 7 of these little potatoes have 25% of the Daily Value for vitamin C.