Jamie says: I love roasted broccoli. I actually crave it sometimes. It’s nothing like the boiled broccoli you get at most restaurants. It’s a whole new experience you’ve got to try…
The shavings of balsamic cheese add bursts of flavor.One bite of this, and you’ll never go back to plain ol’ broccoli.
Roasted Broccoli with Shaved Cheese
- 4 heads (1 package) of broccoli
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (fine)
- dash freshly ground pepper
- 1″ cube balsamic cheese (BellaVitano, Reserve)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop stems off broccoli and discard. Cut florets off and place on a baking pan. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top. Add sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss to coat. Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy.
- Use a knife to shave cheese. Place on top of roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: Vitamin C isn’t only in citrus. Broccoli is a good source of this vitamin, too.