Jamie says: So you were good and roasted and toasted your pumpkin seeds. Tired of ’em yet? Have no fear, J & K are here with more ideas! Like Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix.
There’s something very comforting about eating (or drinking) out of a Mason jar. Reminds me of the days we used to go to Roadhouse Grill and they’d serve the beverages in Mason jars…
The best thing about trail mix is that you can make so many varieties. If you don’t have something or just don’t like one of the ingredients, you can easily omit it and add another snack food. Be creative.
Wouldn’t this make a cute gift?
Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix
- toasted pumpkin seeds
- baked cheddar crackers (Annie’s)
- dried cranberries
- ultra thin pretzel sticks (H.K. Anderson)
- toasted walnut halves (baked for 10 minutes at 350°F)
- dried tart cherries
- semi-sweet chocolate nonpareils (Sno Caps)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl or container. Lightly shake to mix.
- Enjoy now or store in an air-tight container for later or to give as a gift to a friend.
- Nutrition note: Share food with friends. Not only will it bring a smile to their day, but you won’t have mass quantities of food the same food around (boring). And hey, they just may return the favor one day…