We have an announcement!
There comes a time in a blog’s life when its writers realize – hey, this could be something!
What started as a fun summer project in 2009 has turned into a regular commitment of sharing our food with you. We’re watching our site views steadily climb, and we enjoy hearing from you.
Today, we’re excited to announce that Two Sisters, One Kitchen is going dot com.
We hope that this will make finding our site quicker and more convenient.
We have big goals and big dreams for this blog. We thank you for visiting our site, sharing our love of food, trying our recipes and believing in us.
Welcome to TwoSistersOneKitchen.com
J & K
P.S. Here are some fun facts about TSOK (Two Sisters, One Kitchen):
- This is our 327th post.
- Our blog has been viewed 24,538 times.
- We’re a member of the Nutrition Blog Network.
- Our recipes have been shared by Pepperidge Farm, Simply Organic, Glory Foods, Lifeway Foods, Lightlife and more.
- We’ve posted our recipes on The Independent Florida Alligator’s Gator Bites blog.
- We’ve shared our blog cards with former American Idol winner Lee Dewyze and football star Tim Tebow. Wonder if they checked us out…
- “Crispy red potatoes” is the most searched food phrase on our blog.
- “Flourless Oatmeal Pancakes” is our most-viewed post.