Jamie says: I’m 25 today. Woot, woot. I’ve totally accepted this milestone age. I’m a quarter of a century now. Legit. I’ve been told I can rent a car on my own; not like I plan on it, but, hey, I can do it!
I woke up at sunrise this morning (naturally, I might add) and made this delicious and easy breakfast…
If I could have had anything for breakfast today, this would be it. Seriously. So here it is…
Cheerios with Pistachios, Strawberries, and Organic Milk
- 30 pistachios
- 5 strawberries
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup fat free milk (organic)
- Shell pistachios. Place nuts in a cereal bowl.
- Cut stems and leaves from strawberries. Slice berries. Add to bowl.
- Pour Cheerios in bowl. Use a spoon to mix Cheerios, strawberries, and pistachios.
- Pour milk on top. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: The vitamin C in the strawberries helps you better absorb the iron in the Cheerios.