Kathryn says: I remember the olden days when J and I would get TCBY parfaits with our parents. Oh, the delicious layers of frozen yogurt and candy toppings…Well, the TCBY nearby closed, but I can make my own parfaits, and I bet they’re a bit healthier.
This Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Parfait has become a new favorite dessert snack for me because it’s quick, easy, pretty, and oh-so-sweet.
Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Parfait
- 1/4 cup chocolate pudding (Kozy Shack)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (Libby’s)
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt (Publix‘s CocoRico)
- Use a spoon to scoop ingredients one at a time into a clear glass cup, making layers.
- Enjoy with a spoon.
- J’s Nutrition note: By using pudding, pumpkin, and yogurt instead of ice cream with toppings for layers of a parfait, you are getting more calcium and vitamin A.