Jamie says: Rockin’ the Gator gym shorts and Gator Wrap class ring, drivin’ in my car with my Gator license plate frame and Gator grad key chain, got my Gator alumni association membership bill in the mail, talkin’ about the Gator game, had a little kid come up to me and do the Gator chomp, and sippin’ an orange Pumpkin Pie Smoothie out of a blue Gator cup… lots of Gator stuff going on in my life, and that’s all just today! Even though I’ve graduated and moved out of G-ville, I’m going to forever be a Florida Gator! Go Gators!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin (Libby’s)
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened kefir (Lifeway)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (Spice Islands)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp, 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Blend pumpkin, kefir, pumpkin pie spice, ice cubes and 1 Tbsp of maple syrup in a small blender until well-mixed.
- Use a spatula to pour into serving glass. Chill in freezer for a few minutes. Top with 1/2 tsp maple syrup. Enjoy!
Thick, rich, creamy, and full of fall flavor! The maple syrup adds a nice touch of sweetness.
- Nutrition note: This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is an excellent source of vitamin A and fiber and has probiotics, too!