Jamie says: I got on my road bike again yesterday. I woke early and went out with my Uncle Steve. He’s been biking for awhile and offered me some good advice. We had a great time and the 31.5 miles went by quite quickly. It felt awesome. I recovered with some stretching and a Mango Berry Bliss Smoothie.
Mango Berry Bliss Smoothie
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks (Dole)
- 1 1/4 cup plain, unsweetened kefir (Lifeway)
- 1/2 cup boosted 100% juice smoothie, no sugar added (Naked, Red Machine)
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Place mango chunks on a plate on the counter to defrost slightly for 10 minutes.
- Add mango, kefir, and juice smoothie in a blender.
- Blend until well mixed. Top with mint if desired. Enjoy!
- Nutrition note: Refuel your body right after a tough workout with carbohydrates and a little protein.