Jamie says: My sister is coming home today!
Cocoa Oats with Cappuccino Kefir and Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (Quaker)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries (Well-Pict)
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds (POM Wonderful)
- 1 Tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa (Hershey’s)
- 1/4 cup low fat cappuccino kefir (Lifeway)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats and water. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash raspberries. Pat dry.
- Microwave almond slices on a microwave safe plate for 2 minutes.
- Mix cocoa into cooked oats. Place raspberries in the middle of oats. Sprinkle raspberries with almond slices on top of raspberries. Drizzle kefir on top.
Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Rich, cocoa taste with creamy cappuccino kefir makes these oats nothing less than extraordinary.
- Nutrition note: Kefir is an excellent source of probiotics which may aid in digestive health and immunity.