Kathryn says: Sweet and salty tends to be a winning combination, so this morning, I thought why not try it with an egg? A touch of honey brings just the right amount of subtle sweetness to this classic breakfast fare.
-cooking spray or olive oil
-1 tsp. honey
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly grease a frying pan with cooking spray or olive oil.
2. Crack egg and pour into pan on stovetop on medium-high heat.
3. After the egg begins to solidify, drizzle honey on top. Sprinkle salt.
4. Let the egg continue cooking until it looks halfway cooked, and then flip.
5. Add pepper. Cook to desired liking.