Jamie says: I just got back from my first cruise! Ever been on one? It was a great experience. I mean, how many people can say they took a cruise through Hurricane Irene? The waves were huge, the wind was strong, and the boat was rocking like crazy. But that all went away- eventually. Thank God for my strong stomach. And although we didn’t go to the Bahamas, our trip to Key West was fun. In all honesty, it was an awesome experience, though. I got to reunite with my 5 dorm buddies from freshman year (Simpson Hall). We had lots of fun and made so many memories. I wouldn’t change my trip if I could.
- 1/2 cup chocolate pudding (Kozy Shack)
- 12 semi-sweet chocolate morsels (Publix)
- 1 medium banana
- Scoop pudding in a small bowl. Top with chocolate chips.
- Slice bananas. Dip into pudding using a toothpick or spoon.
Serves: 1. Enjoy!
If it has chocolate it’s automatically delicious, right? I liked the extra chocolate surge from the chocolate chips. The bananas were a good vehicle to deliver the chocolate. I’m not addicted… I just love chocolate!
- Nutrition note: Using pudding instead of pure chocolate for a fondue base cuts down on the calories and adds some calcium.