Jamie says: We bought another 6 pack (of canned salmon, that is). Here’s another delicious salmon salad recipe (in addition to the Salmon Ginger Arugula Salad I made last week).
Salmon Salad with Fruit
- 2 cups fresh spinach (Publix)
- 1/2 cup fresh coleslaw (Publix)
- one 6-oz can premium boneless and skinless wild Alaskan pink salmon (Bear & Wolf, from Costco)
- 1/2 vine-ripened tomato
- 1/3 mango
- 2/3 cup grapes
- 1 Tbsp dried tart cherries (Sun-Maid)
- 3 Tbsp Asian ginger extra virgin olive oil vinaigrette (Bolthouse Farms)
- Toss spinach and coleslaw together in bowl.
- Drain salmon juice. Scoop salmon on top of salad.
- Chop tomato and place on top of salmon. Chop mango and add to salad along with grapes and dried cherries.
- Drizzle with Asian vinaigrette.
Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Sweet and refreshing!
- Nutrition note: Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin D and omega-3s.