Jamie says: Just had a flashback to when I first went away to college. Kathryn made me this little survival guide folder and in it was how to pick a peach…
Cheerios with Strawberries, Peaches, and Almonds
- 1 small, locally grown peach (Saturn peach)
- 4 strawberries
- 1 cup Cheerios (toasted whole grain oat cereal)
- 12 POM Wonderful mini almonds (roasted, no salt)
- orange blossom honey (Leighton’s)
- 1 cup fat free milk (Publix)
- Chop peach and strawberries and place in a cereal bowl. Add Cheerios and mini almonds. Mix with a spoon. Drizzle honey on top. Pour fat free milk in bowl. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Wholesome and sweet.
- Nutrition note: Breakfast is a healthy way to start your day. This meal incorporates four of the five food groups to provide a variety of nutrients.