Kathryn says: I was invited for dinner with a group of friends, and I wanted to bring a delicious salad to share. I threw some of my favorite ingredients together, and it was a hit.
Balsamic, Raisin and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 bag of pre-washed spinach
- 1 can of black olives, drained
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1 container of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced and then quartered
- 1 tomato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Italian balsamic dressing (I used Wishbone Light Balsamic Basil & Vinaigrette)
1. Toss all ingredients together.
2. Top with desired amount of dressing.