Jamie says: It was graduation morning. I ate this breakfast sitting on the floor. Happily, I might add. My kitchen table was sold. My futon was sold. The only piece of furniture left was my bed, which would be sold in a few hours. My parents had a hotel at the Reitz Union nearby, but I wanted to stay in my apartment as long as I could. I had lived there for 2 years; and I’d been going to school in Gainesville for the past 6 years. It was kind of hard to believe college was coming to an end. So many great memories. But it’s also a new beginning, a new stage of my life, an adventure to embark on…
Mocha Oatmeal with Prunes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned Oats)
- 8 prunes (Sunsweet D’Noir Dried Pitted Plums)
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino
- In a small pot, bring water to a boil. Meanwhile, quarter prunes.
- Once water reaches a boil, add oatmeal and cut prunes to the pot. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino on top. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
A sweet breakfast! The mocha cappuccino is creamy, and the prune pieces add bursts of flavor.
- Nutrition note: Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino is fortified with some vitamins and minerals. This means that selected vitamins and minerals are added to the beverage to increase the beverage’s nutrient content.