I haven’t been cooking much – between two news internships and teaching group fitness twice a week, I’ve been pretty busy. I’ve even been buying Lean Cuisines and eating out a lot (Shhh, don’t tell J.) So to all you readers out there, I do apologize if you happened to miss my posts, but J has been doing a stellar job of keeping up the blog.
Anyway, tonight, I found myself in the kitchen after an early day at my internship. I went with some good ol’ baked chicken wings with lots of spices, and J loved them! I hope you do to.
Teriyaki Barbecue Chicken Wings
- about 8 chicken wings
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. barbecue seasoning / dry rub (I used Williams-Sonoma Smoke House Rub, which includes sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, pepper, thyme, safflower oil, sage)
- 2 tbs. teriyaki sauce (I used Newman’s Own Teriyaki Marinade)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place wings in pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and teriyaki sauce on top.
- Sprinkle seasoning on top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.