Jamie says: Happy 22nd Birthday to my wonderful sister, Kathryn! I love you!
Cheesy Baked Parmesan Chips
- 2 medium white potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated cheese
- organic ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Thinly slice potatoes. Lay slices flat on one to two baking sheets. Drizzle canola oil and sprinkle pepper and garlic salt on top. Mix well. Lay slices flat. Bake for about 45 minutes or until desired crunchiness and color (i.e. crispy and lightly brown).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional minute to melt cheese. Serving recommendation: Serve as a side dish with dinner and dip in ketchup. Serves: 2. Enjoy!
Fabulous! These chips reminded me of some I had in a fancy restaurant once. I love how the parmesan cheese bakes onto the chip. I got K’s golden seal of approval on them, too.
- Nutrition note: These chips use canola oil which is better for you than the sunflower or safflower oils found in most chips. Canola oil contains heart-healthy omega-3s.