Jamie says: I can’t believe it, but yesterday was the last day of my dietetic internship! My friend Stephanie was really right when she told me the time would fly by. I absolutely loved my experience. I had eight rotations at four different sites. I feel so prepared. Only 24 more days until graduation!
Strawberries & Cream Bagels
- 2 Thomas’ 100% whole wheat mini bagels
- 5 strawberries
- 1 mini tub (5 oz) of Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp, 1 tsp Publix dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Slice bagels in half. Toast in toaster until lightly browned. Slice strawberries.
- Spread cream cheese on bagels. Put about a tsp of brown sugar on each bagel half. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Use a knife to spread cinnamon/sugar into cream cheese. Place strawberry slices on top. Serving suggestion: serve with a cup of skim milk. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
You won’t even think twice that you’re eating a whole wheat bagel with the rich and creamy cinnamon sugar spread and juicy strawberries.
- Nutrition note: Pre-portioned products (such as cream cheese) can help you control portion sizes of the foods you love but shouldn’t eat a lot of. It also keeps the food fresher longer.