Jamie says: I have no idea where I came up with putting jelly on fish (jelly fish?)… but it’s good!
Crunchy Blueberry Tilapia
- PAM original no-stick cooking
- 2 filets (about 4 oz each) of Publix fresh frozen tilapia filets (in open freezer/cooler by seafood counter)
- 1 Tbsp Publix canola oil
- 1/4 cup Ian’s Panko breadcrumbs whole wheat style
- 4 Tbsp Polaner’s All Fruit with Fiber blueberry spreadable fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen tilapia filets on sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes. Flip. Drizzle canola oil on filets. Pour breadcrumbs on top. Drizzle with more canola oil. Bake for about 10 more minutes or until fish is opaque and flaky.
- Top each filet with 2 spoonfuls of blueberry spreadable fruit. Serves: 2. Enjoy!
The blueberry spread added just the right amount of sweetness.
- Nutrition note: Looking to save some calories, tilapia is a low calorie main dish.