Jamie says: Love the taste of PB&J? How about with a glass of milk? Then give this oatmeal recipe a try!
Almond Butter & Jelly Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Quaker old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp MaraNatha creamy almond butter
- 2 Tbsp Polaner All Fruit with Fiber strawberry spreadable fruit
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- Pour oats into a microwave-safe bowl. Add water. Microwave for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Scoop almond butter on top, then spreadable fruit. Stir lightly so that there are still chunks. Pour skim milk on top. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Tastes like PB & J in a bowl. I enjoyed the “chunks” of almond butter and spreadable fruit.
- Nutrition note: Are you hungry right after breakfast? Nuts and nut butters can help you feel full longer. They have protein and fat which aid in satiety.