Jamie says: An Italian dish that’s the colors of the Italian flag. You just might think you’re in Italy….just for a minute.
- 1 oz fresh mozzarella (Sorrento)
- 1/8 fresh green bell pepper
- 1/2 jarred roasted pepper (B&G)
- 1/2 tsp basil
- Cut mozzarella, bell pepper, and roasted red pepper into large-bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with basil. Enjoy! Serves: 1.
The fresh mozzarella is worth the splurge- it’s softer and moister than regular mozzarella cheese. I like the flavor of the roasted red peppers and the crunch from the green bell peppers.
- Nutrition note: Vitamin C is not only found in fruit. Bell peppers are a great source of this vitamin.