Kathryn says: I had some leftover cooked salmon in the fridge, so I thought it would make for a tasty addition to an egg sandwich. I liked how the salty, flavorful fish and cheese went with the heartiness of the bread.
Salmon & Egg Sandwich
- small piece of cooked, chopped salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole grain English muffin
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- (optional) ketchup
- Put one egg, salmon, spinach, mozzarella, salt and pepper in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Mix thoroughly with a fork and cook until egg looks done.
- Toast an English muffin.
- Transfer cooked ingredients from pan onto English muffin.
- Add ketchup, if you’d like.