Kathryn says: It’s 35 degrees Farenheit outside right now. Thankfully, I’m inside with the heat on, blogging about this hot, tasty sandwich I made for lunch one day. If you’re looking for a unique, hot sandwich to warm up your insides, how about a fancy version of grilled cheese? The watercress adds a subtle hint of spiciness.
- 2 slices of rosemary bread (or bread of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of watercress
- 2 large slices of tomato
- 2 large slices of mozzarella cheese
- black pepper
- cooking spray
- Put stovetop on medium-high heat.
- Place watercress, tomato, and cheese on bread. Sprinkle with pepper. Put second slice of bread on top.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Place sandwich in pan. Place a small plate on top and press down.
- Flip once the bread looks slightly brown. Cook until the other side looks done.
- Serves: 1