Jamie says: There is definitely something comforting about rice pudding. It would probably make a list of the top ten comfort foods. Why not make your rice pudding even more special by turning it into Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding?!
Cinnamon-Raisin Rice Pudding
- 3/4 cup rice pudding (Publix)
- 2 Tbsp California golden raisins (SunMaid)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (McCormick)
- Scoop rice pudding into a small bowl. Add raisins and cinnamon and mix well. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Delicious! The raisins add sweetness and the cinnamon adds warmth.
- Nutrition note: Don’t forget snack time. Snacks can help you power-up for the rest of the day and can ward off that feeling of ravenous hunger before meal time.