Jamie says: Sometimes it’s the little things in life…
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup part skim milk ricotta cheese (Publix)
- 1 packet Truvia
- 2 Tbsp 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate (Ghiradelli)
- Wash raspberries, pat dry, and place in a small serving bowl.
- Mix ricotta, Truvia, and chocolate. Scoop ricotta mixture onto raspberries. Top ricotta with a raspberry. Serves: 1 (believe me, you won’t want to share). Enjoy!
This is divine. And it’s so easy. I can’t wait to buy another container of ricotta to make this recipe again soon.
- Nutrition note: Dark chocolate contains antioxidants and may help lower blood pressure.