Jamie says: The weather in Gainesville has been fabulous lately- perfect for biking. I have been enjoying riding my road bike on the Hawthorne Trail with some great company. I made this waffle for a satisfying snack before an afternoon bike ride with my friend Clarissa. The Chocolate Pudding Waffle tastes as good as it looks…
Chocolate Pudding Waffle
- 1 Van’s Natural Foods 8 whole grains multigrain waffle
- 1/3 cup Kozy Shack chocolate pudding
- 2 Tbsp Reddi Whip extra creamy whipped cream
- Heat waffle in toaster until lightly browned.
- Spread pudding on waffle, and top with whipped cream. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
It tastes sinful.
- Nutrition note: The terms “whole grain” and “multigrain” are not synonymous. Whole grain means the kernel of the grain still has all important three parts- the bran, germ, and endosperm. Multigrain means that there are more than one types of grains in the product (i.e. wheat, oats, etc). Van’s Natural Foods 8 whole grains multigrain waffle are whole grain and multigrain with 8 whole grains, including whole wheat, brown rice, quinoa, and oats.