Jamie says: This no-cook soup is quick and easy. The perfect lunch for a hot day.
Chilled Black Bean Soup
- 3/4 cup Publix canned black beans
- 1/4 cup Publix Deli all natural mild salsa
- 1/8 cup Publix feta reduced fat crumbled cheese
- 1 scallion (green onion)
- 1/2 avocado
- 8 Food Should Taste Good multigrain tortilla chips
- Drain most of liquid from black beans and refrigerate beans until chilled. Pour beans in bowl. Add salsa and feta.
- Wash green onion and avocado. Chop and add to bowl.
- Add chips. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
Nutrition note: Food Should Taste Good multigrain tortilla chips contain 3 g of fiber per serving and have no trans fats- and, as their name implies, they taste really good.