Jamie says: As many of you probably already know, I love sweet potatoes. They are definitely one of my favorite vegetables. Here’s a variation of my classic sweet potato recipe.
Oregano Sweet Potato
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Wash sweet potato. Cut into cubes.
- In a baking dish, mix together sweet potato, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes or until soft. Serves: 1. Enjoy!
I really enjoyed the flavor of the oregano. I will definitely make this again.
- Nutrition note: Oregano is an herb that is also an antioxidant.