Kathryn says: I wanted to bake something yummy and quick for a picnic I was going to at the lake with some friends. I was inspired by a recipe with just three ingredients that I found on a food blog I was recently introduced to. This was probably the easiest dessert I ever made, and an instant hit among my friends. If you’re looking for something super simple, extra gooey, full of chocolate chips, and really sweet, this is for you.
Brilliant Blondie Bars
- 10 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 1 12-0z. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- (optional) toppings (I tried marshmallows, peanuts, cinnamon and coconut flakes)
- Mix first three ingredients together and spread in greased 8″-by-8″ pan.
- (Optional): Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Be sure you have some napkins nearby when you’re serving these. They are messy and fall apart easily.